11/13/14

#InspireTheInternet

Hello there! I hope you are having a fabulous day. Today, after all the buzz over a celebrity's magazine cover that was deemed to "break the internet," I started to feel sad about how superficial and shallow the world has become. (I mean no disrespect to the celebrity.) Then I thought instead of letting it bring me down, why not become inspired. Why break the internet when you can inspire the internet! There are so many amazing women out there doing incredible things, why not celebrate and give them the attention that they so deserve. And so I decided that I would start giving shout outs via social media to the incredible women that inspire me on a daily basis. I hope you all with join me and #InspireTheInternet by giving shout outs to the women who inspire you! Be sure to hashtag #InspireTheInternet.





2 comments:

Victoria said...

Great idea, Debbie! The internet really is a place where you can instantly see that what you choose to focus on becomes your reality. Let's focus on what inspires us. BTW, you inspire me every day. Keep up the good work!

The Spotted Olive said...

Awwww, thanks! You inspire me too! You always have such creative ideas & posts with such a positive attitude. The world needs more of that!! :)