- Pine Cones (various sizes)
- Spray Adhesive
- Old Newspaper
- Collect pine cones in various sizes.
- Clean them off and made sure there are no critters lurking about.
- Spray with spray adhesive outside in order to get good ventilation and not stink up the whole house with the smell of spray adhesive.
- Set up a piece of newspaper to do the glittering on. Sprinkle the glitter on the pine cones that have been sprayed with spray adhesive. You'll want to do this pretty quickly before the adhesive dries. I sprayed and then glittered mine one at a time. With the extra glitter that falls onto the paper, you can roll the pine cones in it for more coverage.
- Let the pine cones dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Place in a shallow, decorative bowl for display.
Tomorrow we are going to get our Christmas tree so I'm thinking I might make these glittered pine cones into hanging ornaments with a little twine and glue!