11/18/12

{fun stuff} creating my own handwritten fonts!

Hello there! I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon. I've had a lovely day with chocolate filled croissants and a hot latte for brunch. And I foresee a nap in my near future!

I recently discovered a very cool app for the iPad called iFontMaker that allows you to create your own handwritten fonts. I've been having a lot of fun with this app and love that I can easily create fonts based on my handwriting.




Below are a couple of the fonts I've made with this app.

















































I'm looking forward to working with this program and getting better at creating my own custom fonts. It's really easy to use and so much fun!



You can purchase iFontMaker at the App Store for $6.99.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Miz Olive. Your handwriting is so much nicer than mine!!

The Spotted Olive said...

Awwww, thanks! It use to be much better than it is these days. I work on the computer way too much! LOL!