12/17/11

{holiday} 2011 christmas card mailout

I'm finishing up writing personal notes and addressing our holiday cards for this year so I can get them in the mail on Monday! This year I decided to go simple and ordered personalized holiday flat cards and coordinating return address labels from our shop, The Spotted Olive.  I think they turned out really cute and I hope everyone will enjoy receiving them as much I enjoyed creating them.

















































A version of these holiday flat cards were included in the press bags for the American Music Awards this year and The Spotted Olive’s Retro Modern Holiday Card Assortment was listed as one of Neon Tommy’s favorite items from The indiExhibit gift bag at the event.

Products shown above:
Winter Love Birds Flat Christmas Card shown on the linen card stock.

Winter Love Birds Return Address Labels 

Cheers & Happy Holidays!

No comments: