10/12/11

{music inspiration} iamx

I am completely in love with the band IAMX. My friend Brenda Boo brought this amazing creative force to my attention a while back and I have been obsessed ever since. This music speaks to me. Not only do I adore the music, but the visuals of the videos are so incredibly powerful and creative. I can listen to this band all day and I love that their songs translate so beautifully to acoustic versions. This band is so inspiring to me. Chris Corner is one brilliant and talented man. I definitely recommend checking this band out. Thank you Brenda for sharing this bit of amazing talent with me. You have given me an amazing gift!













2 comments:

Bee Boo said...

Awwwww LOVE this post! This music should be shared with the world it is just genius! :D Glad you have such awesome taste!

The Spotted Olive said...

It really is genius! And thank you again. I love, love, love IAMX so much. :)