9/28/11

{special project} rehearsal dinner invitations

WEDDING REHEARSAL DINNER INVITAIONS. My nephew is getting married at the end of next month and I was asked by my sister-in-law to create the invitations for the rehearsal dinner they are hosting. I was so honored and delighted to be able to contribute something! We recently received our wedding invitation in the mail and they are stunning. The wedding invitations are a beautiful handmade set featuring a natural handmade paper with layered card stocks to create a three dimensional effect and a big red bow. The rehearsal dinner is going to be a fun luau theme and I wanted to tie the design of the rehearsal dinner invitations into the wedding invitations.

I'm now inspired to create a tropical themed wedding suite for my wedding shop, Two Hearts Wedding Shoppe!

No comments: