8/18/11

{refreshing} rosemary mint lemon water

INFUSED WATER RECIPE. I recently purchased an infusion pitcher for infusing different fruit flavors into water and tea. I drink a lot of water and tea and really adore this pitcher. Today while catching up on a variety of my favorite blogs, I saw a post from the Home Made blog about Rosemary + Lemon Water. The picture looked so refreshing I knew I had to make it so I did with a little twist of mint! I grabbed a lemon and then cut some sprigs of fresh rosemary and mint from my herb garden and set off to create this tasty treat! It's such a refreshing drink, perfect for a summer afternoon.


 

It's super easy to make! If you have an infusion pitcher just cut the lemon into half moons and add to the infusion rod, then cut some sprigs of fresh rosemary and mint and add those both to the infusion rod. Add ice to the pitcher, fill the rest of the way with water, insert the infusion rod and put in the refrigerator for a half an hour to infuse the flavors.

If you don't have an infusion pitcher, then fill a pitcher half way up with ice, cut a lemon into half moons, remove seeds, squeeze the lemon pieces onto the ice, add water to the pitcher to fill the rest of the way up, add two sprigs of fresh rosemary and two springs of fresh mint, place in the refrigerator for about a half hour to chill and let the flavors infuse. Serve and enjoy!

Cheers!


No comments: