5/17/11

My New Widget!

Have you seen my new widget? I've entered an invitation design contest! I've submitted two designs. If you click on the widget you will go to the design that is showing. Once you are there, you can click on The Spotted Olive™ logo to see my other design submissions. Currently you can comment on the designs but soon you will be able to vote. Please feel free to stop by and comment and when voting is open, I hope you'll take a moment to stop by again and vote for your favorite design from The Spotted Olive™!

Vote for my
design on minted.
Merry Merry Happy Happy

see more from The Spotted Olive™
vote for me!
Check out my competition in Christmas cards and wedding invitations at Minted.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I hope your design wins, Ill vote for it! I love the adorable photo and the different colors and patterns! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway...come back next Monday! :)

The Spotted Olive said...

Hi Diana! Thanks so much for your nice comment. I'll keep you posted on when the voting begins! :) You're welcome! The bracelets from The Lucky Elephant are so gorgeous. I'm subscribing to you blog! I'll definitely come back next Monday and probably before then. :)