5/4/11

Fun Packaging Design for A Great Opportunity

Recently I had the opportunity to include some products from The Spotted Olive™ in gift bags that went to the set designer for the HBO series True Blood via The indiExhibit. I sent mousepads with my original Kawaii Kokeshi Lolita illustration. I created some fun branded packaging that turned out pretty cute.































I also created a packaging design for my friend Brenda Boo of The Bootique. Brenda lives in Norway and the turn around time was very quick to get these packages out the door so they could be included. I offered to have her ship her items to me and told her I'd create some cool packaging for her. I am so pleased with how her packaging came out!!







And more exciting news today! The same wonderful contact who gave the items to the set designer of True Blood wants to give one of The indiExhibit's gift bags full of products from independent artisans and designers to film director, film producer, writer and artist, Tim Burton! All the members of The indiExhibit, including me, are pretty excited about this.

No comments: