12/27/10

A Work In Progress

One of my goals and plans for 2011 is to clean up my shop as well as rebuild and add more content to The Spotted Olive™ website. It will be a slow and tedious process to clean up and remedy bad advice that I had taken in the past when I first opened The Spotted Olive™, but I know in the end it will be well worth the effort. It is also a top priority to make things much easier for my customers to shop and to find things in my store. With the last few days remaining in 2010, I'm getting a head start and have already started revising descriptions and tags in my shop. I've learned a lot and we've got big plans for 2011!

4 comments:

Bee Boo said...

:D Good luck tidying you talented ball of talent you!

The Spotted Olive said...

LOL! Thanks!! It's tons of work. :)

Nicole's Visions said...

Seems to be a recurring theme... people revamping, rethinking & just re-doing their sites. I am doing the same. Yes, I totally understand how much work it is. We have to keep the positive thoughts that all the work will be more than worth it in the end. Good luck Debbie! I know with your talent it will be awesome when you're done. Heck, I love what you've already done!

The Spotted Olive said...

Thanks Nicole! I guess that's kind of the mindset for a new year. I've needed to do this for a while so now is as good as any time! :)